söndag 23 januari 2011

What do you got

Everybody whants something, just a little more. We are making a living, what we are living for. A rich man och a poor man a pawn or a king. You can live on the street, you can rule the hole world. But you don't mean one damn thing.

What do you got if you ain't got love? Whatever you got it, ain't just not enough. You're walking the road but you go nowhere. You're trying to find your way home, but there is no one there. Who do you hold in the dark of night? You wanna give up but it's worth the fight.

You can have all the things that you been dreaming of. If you ain't got someone your afraid to lose. Everybody needs just one, someone.. to tell thema the truth. Mayby I'm a dreamer but i still belive. I belive in hope, I belive in change!


What do I got if I ain't got love?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar